We have invested in a brand new platform which heralds the beginning of a new era of communication, ensuring that we are able to provide updates, noticeboards, announcements, events and important information with the Owners of Darras Hall.
We very much want this communication to be a two-way street and allow us to bring how we engage into the 21st Century, whilst of course keeping within the requirements set out by The Trust Deed and important Bylaws. We have designed and built the website to facilitate the exchange of information both ways between us. This website has the capability to evolve and increase its functionality as our requirements and imaginations see fit.
The website will support:-
• Improved community involvement
• Updates on events and information which is key to our Owners
• Greater awareness of Darras Hall as a desirable place to live
• Useful information for potential Owners and current owners in navigating the Bylaws and Trust Deed
• Frequently asked questions section
• Advice and Guidance for planning and building on the Estate
We look forward to your support in building this gateway to a more open, trusting and transparent future for relationships between Owners and the Committee.