The Darras Hall Committee are working hard to improve communication and to reduce their carbon footprint. For as long as we can remember we have sent out a 6 page A4 Annual Report to every household on the Estate. This year we are taking the first steps to reduce this.
The Annual General Meeting will take place on 26 May, 2021 and we will inform you about the arrangements in the near future.
In the meantime we need your help to implement more efficient communication. You will soon receive a smaller envelope containing 4 or five items:
- A flyer about our new website which will become the best and most timely way for us to communicate with you and you with us.
- A change of date notification for the AGM.
- A Rent Charge Notice for 2021.
- A form telling you how to “go paperless” and receive future notifications from us by email.
- Rent arrears notifications (only applicable if you are not up to date with rent payments for your property).
You will still find 4 or 5 pieces of paper but this represents a reduction of the amount of paper by half compared to last year’s Annual Report. With your help we will reduce this further. If you are willing, please use the Login/Register option at the top of the page and opt-in to receiving communications from us by email. Alternatively, provide your email address to the Estate Office using the applicable form or by sending us an email and we will endeavour to send you future communications by email.
We realise that this may not work for everyone but we hope that by offering the option of email or postal communication we will be able to reach out to more of the owners as we strive to protect and develop Darras Hall Estate.